About

Twenty + Six


I still cannot believe that I should put number 26 in age column if I needed to fill any form, or whenever people asking how old I am (including when they needed to check my ID).

Yes, I am turning 26 years old, a few days ago.

Although still struggling to accept my identity is no longer 25, I feel this new age is another blessing from god.

Minutes before midnight, my heart was pounding, I was having a mini heart attack because I was panicked that I am turning 26 in moments. Yet, I was occupied with my final essay, I still thought about it a bit.

However.

Along the day, the situation got better.There are so many things, I want to be thankful for. On the other side, birthday wishes from my family and friends got me better. It reminded me of how lucky I am for having many individuals that still remember and making gestures to congratulate me, or even wishing me a birthday wish (or in same cases, making efforts for giving me present or making me dinner, you know who you are). I really appreciate them. I feel blessed.

Thank you God for all these lovely people that crossing my path, for their support and love. Even though, growing old is sucks (every birthday after 22 is) but being able to feel their presence is precious.

And here I am.

26 years old and proud.